A birthday party where everyone gets to have fun & learn at the same time! Cookies! Sift, knead, roll, cut and bake! A surefire way to make any party oh-so-yummy and fun!
|Description||Friday / Saturday||Sunday|
|Use of Space|
• Reception use at 1st-floor space for the birthday
child and the parents.
• Sunday exclusive use of Guudnest space for a
private birthday party celebration on. Parents are
welcome to use 2nd-floor space for their guest's
|Additional fee per child |
• No additional child on the day of the party event.
• The number of kids must be confirmed 10days
before the party date.
|To Reserve the Date |
• The reserved fee is non-refundable.
|On the day Picking up the Invitation:|
• Please pay a minimum of 50% of the total amount.
|7 days before the Party Date:|
• Please complete the payment 1 week before the event.
|Additional 20% service fee will be applied on Public Holidays|
|Additional Cleaning Fee|
Bringing in food and drinks from outside
(except for birthday cake)
Party Package Includes:
What's in a Bundle?
- A two-hour fully guided and supervised by a team of experienced instructors for 10 invited guests.
- Party Planning and coordination
- Birthday invitation for each invited guest.
- One Craft Activity: Chef's hat decoration related to the chosen theme
- One Main Party Activity: Create your cookies from scratch
- One Party game
- Snacks and drinks for each invited child guests
- A 'Welcome to the Party' sign
- Customized chalkboard birthday backdrop.
- A personalized ‘Happy Birthday’ banner
- A party bag and a ‘thank you’ label for the food baked and decorated during the party for each guest
- An apron for every guest to wear during cooking activity
- Use of reception area for parents for Friday and Saturday bookings*
- Use of 2nd-floor area for parents for Sunday bookings**
With Compliments from Us:
- Use of our reception area for parents refreshment & clean up service
- Plates, cups, containers, napkins, and cutleries for kids only (supplies are limited)
- Drinking cold water, hot water, and tea bags
- Professional photography service
- Magic service
- Face painting service
- Extra party favors for each guest (cupcakes, cookies, cookie pop, etc)
- Themed dessert table
- Themed party decoration and set-up
Reminder for Party Host:
- The final name list and number of kids (including birthday child) must be provided 10 days before the party.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes before the scheduled party as we will be preparing for the party.
- Please leave within 15-20 minutes after the scheduled party as we will be cleaning.
- Bringing in food from outside or coming in earlier than 20 minutes will incur extra charges
- Last-minute booking (less than 2 weeks before the party date) will have an additional 20% charge of the total price
- Please let us know if bringing your own decors or food for your guests.
- No additional child guest on the day of the party event, since all the materials needed for the party for each kid must be prepared in advance.
|15 minutes|| Welcome to Bake it Party!|
Craft: Chef's Hat
|10 minutes||Rules & Introduction:|
• Pretzel Rules for kids
• Rules for parents
• Introduction of activity
• Wash hands
|25 minutes||Baking Activity|
|05 minutes||Wash Hands and Tidy Up|
|25 minutes||Decorating Activity:|
• Depends on the recipe (if burger or pasta, there's will be no decorating
activity but they will make the bun or the pasta from scratch)
• The difficulty of decoration activity depends on the age group
|05 minutes|| Wash Hands and Tidy Up|
|15 minutes|| Game time!|
|20 minutes||Let's celebrate!|
• Birthday song
• Cake cutting
• Snacks & Refreshments for each child guests
The party schedule depends on the recipe and the number of kids. But we’ll finish on time.
Pretzel Rules for Kids
P - Put on your Apron. Put things in Place
R - Read the recipe
E - Eyes are on!
T - Tidy up and Clean as you go
Z - Zone out distractions
E - Engage with a teamwork spirit
L - Listen and Enjoy!Reminder for Parents:We know that you want to see your kids baking and having the best time, and we do too! Our goal is for the kids to have a learningful play experience while in the kitchen. Here are the rules in the kitchen for the parents.
- Parents aren’t allowed to stay in the party area to avoid distraction and accidents (noise, blocking of way, etc.)
- If parents want to take photos, they can only come in 1 at a time. Parents cannot stay for more than 10 minutes inside the party area.
- We advise the parents to just drop off their children and come back in time to sing the birthday song.
- Parents who booked Sunday parties can freely use the 2nd-floor area of GUUDNEST. You can mingle and chat with your fellow parents.
Why Celebrate at GUUDNEST Store ?
- Taiwan’s premier in kids culinary program since 2012
- Unique bi-lingual learningful play program through food and cooking that is specially designed for children.
- Hands-on! Make your own lunch and snack!
- Daily enrichment activity to extend learning outside school
- Essential life skills
- Fun and Experienced instructors and staff
- Foster creativity and thinking ability
Cancellation & Extension Policy
- A non-refundable deposit of NT$2,000 for all parties is required to secure your booking date which will be deducted on your final bill.
- Printing of invitations will take 3-5 working days upon confirmation of details. A 50% down-payment is required before releasing of invitations both digital and print out. Any cancellation before down-payment, Party Host must bear the printing and editing cost incurred.
- Full payment of the party must be made 8 days prior to the party date. Notice of cancellation must be given 8 days prior to party date or FULL payment is required.
- If the minimum required number of children(10kids) hasn't been met, the package price will remain the same.
- If in any case, Guudnest did not receive any final number of guests attending within the given time(8 days prior to the party date), Guudnest has the right to assume that final number of guests is ten (10) or the latest number, including names, age and gender been informed 8 days before the party. Details can be sent via email. We also reserve the right to turn down unconfirmed additional number of guests within 7 days. In case of a 'no show' during the party, Guudnest will still bill the Party Host according to the confirmed final number of guests.
- Only invited guests of the birthday celebrator will be allowed to join the activity. Siblings of guests will have to stay in the designated area. On 2F, one parent can accompany one child due to the space limit. The others can stay in the rest area of 1F.
- Parents may take photos(no video) of your kids during the camp. However, kindly be discrete as not to interrupt the class.
- For re-booking, Guudnest would need at least 22days notice so we can transfer your party to another date within the next 2 months, provided that the dates you prefer are still available. If less than 22days notice, an additional 15% service fee will apply, and on a case-by-case basis other charges or expenses incurred from the party changes may also apply. If less than 7 days, an additional 30% service fee will apply, and on a case-by-case basis other charges or expenses incurred from the party changes may also apply.
- The Party Host should notify Guudnest at least 8 days before the party begins, if hiring other vendors for other services (i.e. Cake, Balloons, Magician) who might need to come and set up before the party.