If Cookie Monster were to celebrate his Bake-it-Party, it would definitely be this one. A cookie, simple as it sounds can heighten your senses in the most delectable way. There are endless possibilities when shaping a cookie, we can go to as simple as a heart-shaped to butterflies and dinosaurs. Your one smart cookie will certainly enjoy this party.
Party Package Includes:
- A two-hour fully guided and supervised by a team of experienced instructors for 10 invited guests.
- Party Planning and coordination
- Birthday invitation for each invited guest.
- One Craft Activity: Chef's hat decoration related to the chosen theme
- One Main Party Activity: Create your burger from scratch
- One Party game
- Snacks and drinks for each invited child guests
- A 'Welcome to the Party' sign
- Customized chalkboard birthday backdrop.
- A personalized ‘Happy Birthday’ banner
- A party bag and a ‘thank you’ label for the food baked and decorated during the party for each guest
- An apron for every guest to wear during cooking activity
- Use of reception area for parents for Friday and Saturday bookings*
With Compliments from Us:
- Use of our reception area for parents refreshment & clean up service
- Plates, cups, containers, napkins, and cutleries for kids only (supplies are limited)
- Drinking cold water, hot water, and tea bags
|15 minutes|| Welcome to Bake it Party!|
Craft: Chef's Hat
|10 minutes||Rules & Introduction:|
• Pretzel Rules for kids
• Rules for parents
• Introduction of activity
• Wash hands
|25 minutes||Baking Activity|
|05 minutes||Wash Hands and Tidy Up|
|25 minutes||Decorating Activity:|
• Depends on the recipe (if burger or pasta, there's will be no decorating
activity but they will make the bun or the pasta from scratch)
• The difficulty of decoration activity depends on the age group
|05 minutes|| Wash Hands and Tidy Up|
|15 minutes|| Game time!|
|20 minutes||Let's celebrate!|
• Birthday song
• Cake cutting
• Snacks & Refreshments for each child guests
Reminder for Parents:We know that you want to see your kids baking and having the best time, and we do too! Our goal is for the kids to have a learningful play experience while in the kitchen. Here are the rules in the kitchen for the parents.
The party schedule depends on the recipe and the number of kids. But we’ll finish on time.
- Parents aren’t allowed to stay in the party area to avoid distraction and accidents (noise, blocking of way, etc.)
- If parents want to take photos, they can only come in 1 at a time. Parents cannot stay for more than 10 minutes inside the party area.
- We advise the parents to just drop off their children and come back in time to sing the birthday song.
|Description||Friday / Saturday||Sunday|
|Use of Space|
• Reception use at 1st-floor space for the birthday
child and the parents.
|Additional fee per child |
• No additional child on the day of the party event.
• The number of kids must be confirmed 10days
before the party date.
|To Reserve the Date |
• The reserved fee is non-refundable.
|On the day Picking up the Invitation:|
• Please pay a minimum of 50% of the total amount.
|7 days before the Party Date:|
• Please complete the payment 1 week before the event.
|Additional 20% service fee will be applied on Public Holidays|
|Additional Cleaning Fee|
Bringing in food and drinks from outside
(except for birthday cake)
Reminder for Party Host:
- The final name list and number of kids (including the birthday child) must be provided 10 days before the party.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled party as we will be preparing for the party.
- Please leave within 15 minutes after the scheduled party as we will be cleaning.
- Bringing in food from outside or coming in earlier than 20 minutes will incur extra charges
- Last-minute booking (less than 2 weeks before the party date) will have an additional 20% charge of the total price
- Please let us know if bringing your own decors or food for your guests.
- No additional child guest on the day of the party event, since all the materials needed for the party for each kid must be prepared in advance.