Make it Red：Red Velvet Cupcakes
What’s in a cup if not cupcake?
Turn your afternoon into an afternoon delight with The Classic: Vanilla Cupcake, Choc’ Full of Goodness Chocolate Cupcake or Make it Red with our Red Velvet!
This Guudylicious Box can make a dozen of cupcakes that you and your whole family will enjoy! Mix, measure, bake and have a learningful playtime at home.
What's included in the kit:
- Pre-measured ingredients
- Easy to follow step by step instructions
- Learningful play activity
Yield: 12 pieces
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What’s inside a GUUDYLICIOUS BOX?
- Each box contains our baker’s signature tried and tested recipe, quality pre-measured ingredients, easy-to-follow instructions, parent friendly no-stress prep and Guudy’s learningful play activity.
I don’t know how to bake, is that okay?
- Absolutely! We have easy-to-follow instructions and all the dry ingredients are already pre-measured. All you have to do is mix it and add a few more ingredients.
What are the ‘few ingredients’ that I need to add?
- The ingredients that you need to provide on your own would mostly be dairy and liquid ingredients such as water, egg, milk, butter or cream.
I don’t have the tools to bake, do I need to buy baking tools?
- No tools, no worries! In our instruction sheets, we have ‘helpful tips’ on which tools to use in replacement for the actual baking tool. For example, you need a rolling pin, you can easily substitute it with a long bottle.
Can I do this with my little one?
- Yes, you can and we encourage you to do it with your child as this creates a special bond between you and him/her. Also, this box is especially designed for kids ages 2 and up. Yes, you read it right, toddlers can be in the kitchen with mommy! This off-screen learningful playtime helps develop their sensory and fine & gross motor skills.
What should we do while waiting for the baked goodies to come out of the oven?
- We have prepared learningful materials that you and your little one can do and explore together. Each box offers different ways to make learning fun and easy to remember. A Pretzel box offers Science as a learningful play while the Chocolate Chip Cookie box offers Math and our Matisse Garden Pizza offers art.
How long can I store the ingredients?
- Dry ingredients can be stored for up to a month provided that it’s stored properly in an airtight container, in an area that's cool, dark and dry. While fresh ingredients, such as pizza toppings, can be stored for up to 3 days in the refrigerator. However, we suggest that you use them as soon as you receive the box as we want the veggies to be fresh.
Can I use my small oven to bake?
- Yes, you may. However, baking time might take longer. Make sure to check your baked goodies from time to time after the suggested baking time.