Chocolate Chip Cookie Box
This Guudylicious box is just full of sensory experiences for your little ones. These chewy and chunky chocolate chip cookies can be easily made by them and with them. It doesn’t require the perfect round-shaped cookie which makes this box all the more fun for your little ones as they can create their own shapes and sizes!
Guudy Learning quest:
- Word search, how many can you find?
- Happiness in a jar, can you write what you're grateful for?
- A cookie box that will make your stomach and heart full.
Unbox the Goodness!
What's included in the kit:
- Downloadable GUUDY’s learningful play, STEAM challenges
- Pre-measured ingredients (flour, sugar mix, baking soda, salt, chocolate chips)
- Easy-to-follow step by step instructions
- Makes approximately 20 pieces of chewy and chunky chocolate chip cookies
What's not included: PRE-ORDER PICK UP SCHEDULE:
PreOrder Time: 1~2 working days (Depending on the volume)
A-Preorder Time: Monday, 5 pm
A-Pickup Time: Wednesday, 11am~6pm
B-Preorder Time: Wednesday, 5 pm
B-Pickup Time: Friday, 11am~6pm
Pickup Point: GUUDNEST Store in Tianmu
Address: 1F., No.713, Sec. 6, Zhongshan N. Rd., Shilin Dist., Taipei City
Shipping service: convenient store / home-delivery / post office / Lalamove (An additional shipping fee will be added)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What’s inside a GUUDYLICIOUS BOX?
- Each box contains our baker’s signature tried and tested recipe, quality pre-measured ingredients, easy-to-follow instructions, parent friendly no-stress prep and Guudy’s learningful play activity.
I don’t know how to bake, is that okay?
- Absolutely! We have easy-to-follow instructions and all the dry ingredients are already pre-measured. All you have to do is mix it and add a few more ingredients.
What are the ‘few ingredients’ that I need to add?
- The ingredients that you need to provide on your own would mostly be dairy and liquid ingredients such as water, egg, milk, butter or cream.
I don’t have the tools to bake, do I need to buy baking tools?
- No tools, no worries! In our instruction sheets, we have ‘helpful tips’ on which tools to use in replacement for the actual baking tool. For example, you need a rolling pin, you can easily substitute it with a long bottle.
Can I do this with my little one?
- Yes, you can and we encourage you to do it with your child as this creates a special bond between you and him/her. Also, this box is especially designed for kids ages 2 and up. Yes, you read it right, toddlers can be in the kitchen with mommy! This off-screen learningful playtime helps develop their sensory and fine & gross motor skills.
What should we do while waiting for the baked goodies to come out of the oven?
- We have prepared learningful materials that you and your little one can do and explore together. Each box offers different ways to make learning fun and easy to remember. A Pretzel box offers Science as a learningful play while the Chocolate Chip Cookie box offers Math and our Matisse Garden Pizza offers art.
How long can I store the ingredients?
- Dry ingredients can be stored up to a month provided that it’s stored properly while the fresh ingredients such as pizza toppings can be stored up to 3 days provided that it is stored properly in the fridge, however, we would suggest that you use it as soon as you receive the box as we want the veggies to be fresh.
Can I use my small oven to bake?
- Yes, you may. However, the baking time might take longer. Make sure to check your baked goodies from time to time after the suggested baking time.