Matisse Inspired Garden Pizza Box
Mix, knead, roll and have fun with your little ones as you bake and create your home-made pizza from scratch! This Guudylicious box is packed with a bunch of healthy veggies and a whole lot of fun!
- STEAMulating play
- Helps develop the 5 senses
- Builds family bonding experience
- Enhances creativity and imagination
- Promotes teamwork
What's included in the kit:
- Pre-measured ingredients which includes fresh vegetable toppings
- Easy-to-follow step by step instructions
- Can make 2 pieces of 6” pizza (it still depends on how thick or thin your crust is)
- Downloadable GUUDY’s learningful play, STEAM challenges
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What’s inside a GUUDYLICIOUS BOX?
- Each box contains our baker’s signature tried and tested recipe, quality pre-measured ingredients, easy-to-follow instructions, parent friendly no-stress prep and Guudy’s learningful play activity.
I don’t know how to bake, is that okay?
- Absolutely! We have easy-to-follow instructions and all the dry ingredients are already pre-measured. All you have to do is mix it and add a few more ingredients.
What are the ‘few ingredients’ that I need to add?
- The ingredients that you need to provide on your own would mostly be dairy and liquid ingredients such as water, egg, milk, butter or cream.
I don’t have the tools to bake, do I need to buy baking tools?
- No tools, no worries! In our instruction sheets, we have ‘helpful tips’ on which tools to use in replacement for the actual baking tool. For example, you need a rolling pin, you can easily substitute it with a long bottle.
Can I do this with my little one?
- Yes, you can and we encourage you to do it with your child as this creates a special bond between you and him/her. Also, this box is especially designed for kids ages 2 and up. Yes, you read it right, toddlers can be in the kitchen with mommy! This off-screen learningful playtime helps develop their sensory and fine & gross motor skills.
What should we do while waiting for the baked goodies to come out of the oven?
- We have prepared learningful materials that you and your little one can do and explore together. Each box offers different ways to make learning fun and easy to remember. A Pretzel box offers Science as a learningful play while the Chocolate Chip Cookie box offers Math and our Matisse Garden Pizza offers art.
How long can I store the ingredients?
- Dry ingredients can be stored up to a month provided that it’s stored properly while the fresh ingredients such as pizza toppings can be stored up to 3 days provided that it is stored properly in the fridge, however, we would suggest that you use it as soon as you receive the box as we want the veggies to be fresh.
Can I use my small oven to bake?
- Yes, you may. However, baking time might take longer. Make sure to check your baked goodies from time to time after the suggested baking time.