Our programs provide a learningful (learning + fun) experience for your little one. It’s a combination of Sensory (5 senses) Exploration, STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math) concept and a Growth Mindset plus cooking! We use food as a learning tool to help and develop your child’s growth.
Come and let your children experience our workshop where they can prepare and cook their own food while learning a skill that they will take home for life.
Want to try a new workshop?
This is the time! Now you can enjoy a discount when you sign up for a trial workshop at GUUDNEST Store.
Book your trial workshops now
For inquiries, please contact us at 2874-8825 or email email@example.com
Our Children Not Just Book Smart, Need to be Life Smart!
A robust curriculum with a special blend of key learning ingredients. We believe that cooking lends itself well to education in the 21st century. Oh My GUUDNEST way of learning uses a special flavorful and learningful blend ingredients of:
- Sensory learning experiences through the 5 senses are like food to the brain of young children.
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) cultivates a set of essential mindset and skills that help children think, solve and invent things in a creative way.
- Growth Mindset allows children to thrive and embrace challenges head-on with good character traits
By combining these 3 important ingredients with cooking, it produces a very powerful way of learning that is fun, stimulating, hands-on and tasty! Children get to feed the food they cook not only to their body but also to their brain, enabling the development of knowledge and essential skills for them to thrive in learning and living in the 21st century.
Why Join Guudnnest Learningful Play Workshop ?
- Taiwan’s premier in kids culinary program since 2012
- Unique bi-lingual S.T.E.A.M. based culinary program for children.
- Hands-on! Make your own lunch and snack!
- Daily enrichment activity to extend learning outside school
- Essential life skills
- Fun and Experienced instructors and staff
- Foster creativity and thinking ability
Attending a Workshop
- We kindly ask that you arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your workshop as we will be preparing for your class until this time.
- Please kindly leave within 10 mins after the workshop finishes for safety concerns when cleaning the kitchen facility.
- For environment issue, please bring kid’s personal water bottle and hand towel to be used throughout the workshop.
- In case your child doesn't like or chooses not to eat the lunch and/or snack made on the day, you are welcome to bring a packed lunch from home. We can reheat it in our steamer oven.
- Where possible, our instructors will accommodate dietary constraints. As a courtesy we ask that you alert our staff of allergies and dietary restrictions upon booking OR 7 days prior to the booked class. Allergies are the responsibility of the attendee but not of Guudnest. We are unable to take responsibility for allergic reactions to foodstuffs.
During the Workshop
- In order to control the workshop quality and enhance children’s concentration, parents are requested to stay in the parents’ rest area after the workshop starts.
- Due to busy schedule in the workshop, we do not provide photo taking service. Parents may take photos (no video) of your kids during the workshop. However, kindly be discrete as not to interrupt the class.
- If we have any photo taken for our internal needs, we will share all we have got of the week through Google drive and send you the link by email. The link will be valid for one week.
- Kids must follow the rules in the kitchen in order to avoid any accident or injury during the workshop. Failure to follow instructions and kitchen rules, misbehaved child will automatically be pulled out of the workshop and can only return and join the class after he/she can work in a cooperative manner.
Trial Class Terms and Conditions:
- Complete payment is needed to confirm your booking 3 days before the workshop begins.
- Reschedule is available once 3 days before the workshop begins and should complete the workshop within 30days from the rescheduled date.
- No cancellation or rescheduling is allowed if inform less than 2 days before the workshop begins.
- The special offer can only be redeemed by a new member enrolling in one of our regular workshops of which has not been a member of Guudnest.
- This discount offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, discounts, or membership package; and/or the purchase of retail products sold by Guudnest; or under the brands of third parties, including, but not limited to, Kindermusik.
- This discount offer cannot be exchanged, refunded, replaced, or redeemed for cash or payment of merchandise/accounts/courses/workshops already enrolled in.
- This discount offer is only valid for attendees who are suitable for the trial workshop’s age limit and is subject to availability.
- This special offer is valid only at Guudnest store.
- Guudnest reserves the right to cancel any promotion at any time.
- The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice by Guudnest. The decision by Guudnest is settling any disputes shall be final.