New Program Discount for First-time Trial Workshop
Our programs provide a learningful (learning + fun) experience for your little one. It’s a combination of Sensory (5 senses) Exploration, STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math) concept and a Growth Mindset plus cooking! We use food as a learning tool to help and develop your child’s growth.
Come and let your children experience our workshop where they can prepare and cook their own food while learning a skill that they will take home for life.
Want to try a new workshop? This is the time! Now you can enjoy a new program discount when you sign up for a first-time trial workshop at GUUDNEST Store.
Book your trial workshops now
Step 1. Read the time of the day workshop runs.
Step 2. Add to the cart and click the shopping cart.
Step 3. In the memo, write the date and time of the workshop you like to attend.
Step 4. Pay by ATM / Credit Card online or cash if you are at the store.
For inquiries, please contact us at 2874-8825 or email email@example.com
Wise Owl’ Clock: Afternoon Club for After School Kids (4-8YO)
Time to Refresh and Refuel!
- Refresh your body and mind after school
- Refuel with food for the body and the brain
Join GUUDNEST’s Wise Owl’ Clock to spend the wise afternoon hours where endless opportunities of learningful play is offered to your little owls. With us, your little owls will be given enriching experience of the GUUDNEST way of learning– Absorb Good, Do Good, Learn Good—through Sensory-Approach, S.T.E.A.M. and Growth Mindset embedded in our Wise Owl’ Clock afternoon program to help foster goodness characters, mindset and essential 21st century learning skills.
Why Join the Wise Owl’ Clock?
Our Weekday's Program: 5 Themes
- To refresh and refuel both a child’s body with delicious, fun-to-play-and-eat afternoon snack and a child’s brain with hands-on, engaging, daily learningful play activity
- To experience unique learning activities, pairing with creativity to challenge your child’s imagination and thinking—from art, culinary, engineering, STEAM maker to local heritage of Mandarin
Program Schedule:30mins - Creative Afternoon Snack Play60mins - Daily Theme Main Activity30mins - Brain Booster Station
- Artsy Monday: Good ARTernoon
- Cooking Tuesday: Cook Up a Character
- Engineering Wednesday: Imagineer Owl Way
- S.T.E.A.M. Up Thursday: Once Upon a Time: Tales for STEAM Makers
- Mandarin Friday: Hao Owl: Speak Up Story Telling
- A 2-hour daily, 16-week program that focuses on developing strengths and lending guidance under the supervision of a professional and fully guided team
- Afterschool snack and refreshment for your little ones to refuel their energy so they can fully enjoy their learningful ‘Wise Hour’ time, where your little ones get to Play. Eat.
- Endless opportunities for your child to explore, imagine, connect, engage and grow
- A child-centered space that provides support and helps develop your child’s personal interests
- A ‘recognition party’ wherein kids will invite their parents to come and showcase what they did and learned during the 16-week program
- A certificate (participation or recognition) that they graduated from their program
- A certificate of recognition will be given to each child when they attend at least 12 weeks of the same program on the 16th week.
- A certificate of participation will be given to each child when they attend less than 12 weeks of the same program.
- An experienced team of instructors who are passionate about teaching ‘learning through play’
- Private, clean environment with COVID-19 safety measures in place
1. Artsy MONDAY: Good ARTernoon
There’s a little artist with a sense of wonder inside you. Time to ignite your curiosity and creativity, while fostering a delight for art. We will explore various forms of art with all our senses and create colorful experiences to enhance emotional intelligence through edible and non-edible art projects. This real sensory art experience will give little owls a delightful start of the new week while inspiring them to connect art with daily living through the mindset of an art maker and creative thinker.
2. Cooking Tuesday: Cook Up a Character
Wondering what’s cooking in owl WORLD? Join Owl journey to explore the world of GUUDNEST and cook up a special learningful blend of ingredients of good character traits. Time for your little owl to open his or her big bright eyes to absorb the good, do good, grow wisdom and share their goodness. They may be small, but they have the power to change the world just by one thought and one recipe at a time! Your little owls will enjoy learning new cooking skills while experiencing a W.O.R.L.D. of goodness: Wonder often, Open mind for changes and challenges, Raise up a Resilient mind, Live with gratitude and Learn from mistakes, and Do good with your best effort.
3. Engineering Wednesday: IMAGINEER Owl Way
When engineering meets imagination, you can expect creative solutions and innovations.
Engineers understand materials, tools, math, and science to design technologies that help solve the problem. This unique program helps nurture an engineer habit of mind and skills, along with creative thinking skills allowing children to come up with their engineering design challenge in both a scientific and an artistic fun way.
A combination of self-directed, lead-in, tear-apart and open-ended projects are offered in combination during the course of the program to provide children different scenarios and experiences to stretch their engineering brains, creative minds and grow their confidence.
4. STEAM Up Thursday: Once Upon a Time: Tales for STEAM Makers
A truly unique STEAM maker experience begins with “Once upon a time….”, the enchanted world of classic tales. Join this open-ended creative play to spark your imaginative and innovative ideas. Little STEAM makers will get to solve problems posted by a scenario from a tale. Bring along your creative and inventive mind and have a real hoot in this innovative story making time!
5. Mandarin Friday: Hao Owl: Speak Up Story Telling
Learn practical spoken Mandarin through stories and story enacting though craft and role play. Your little owls will immerse themselves into the sounds of Mandarin. Facial & body expressions, gestures, images and props help enhance their ability to make sense of Mandarin. The stories also extend to introduce some of the most common ‘Chinese characters’ in use in daily life. Children will learn keywords and sentences that can help them every day in Taiwan including greetings, numbers, and words.
Our Children Not Just Book Smart, Need to be Life Smart!
A robust curriculum with a special blend of key learning ingredients. We believe that cooking lends itself well to education in the 21st century. Oh My GUUDNEST way of learning uses a special flavorful and learningful blend ingredients of:
- Sensory learning experiences through the 5 senses are like food to the brain of young children.
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) cultivates a set of essential mindset and skills that help children think, solve and invent things in a creative way.
- Growth Mindset allows children to thrive and embrace challenges head-on with good character traits
By combining these 3 important ingredients with cooking, it produces a very powerful way of learning that is fun, stimulating, hands-on and tasty! Children get to feed the food they cook not only to their body but also to their brain, enabling the development of knowledge and essential skills for them to thrive in learning and living in the 21st century.
Why Join Guudnnest Learningful Play Workshop ?
- Taiwan’s premier in kids culinary program since 2012
- Unique bi-lingual S.T.E.A.M. based culinary program for children.
- Hands-on! Make your own lunch and snack!
- Daily enrichment activity to extend learning outside school
- Essential life skills
- Fun and Experienced instructors and staff
- Foster creativity and thinking ability
Attending a Workshop
- We kindly ask that you arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your workshop as we will be preparing for your class until this time.
- Please kindly leave within 10 mins after the workshop finishes for safety concerns when cleaning the kitchen facility.
- For environment issue, please bring kid’s personal water bottle and hand towel to be used throughout the workshop.
- In case your child doesn't like or chooses not to eat the lunch and/or snack made on the day, you are welcome to bring a packed lunch from home. We can reheat it in our steamer oven.
- Where possible, our instructors will accommodate dietary constraints. As a courtesy we ask that you alert our staff of allergies and dietary restrictions upon booking OR 7 days prior to the booked class. Allergies are the responsibility of the attendee but not of Guudnest. We are unable to take responsibility for allergic reactions to foodstuffs.
During the Workshop
- In order to control the workshop quality and enhance children’s concentration, parents are requested to stay in the parents’ rest area after the workshop starts.
- Due to busy schedule in the workshop, we do not provide photo taking service. Parents may take photos (no video) of your kids during the workshop. However, kindly be discrete as not to interrupt the class.
- If we have any photo taken for our internal needs, we will share all we have got of the week through Google drive and send you the link by email. The link will be valid for one week.
- Kids must follow the rules in the kitchen in order to avoid any accident or injury during the workshop. Failure to follow instructions and kitchen rules, misbehaved child will automatically be pulled out of the workshop and can only return and join the class after he/she can work in a cooperative manner.
Trial Class Terms and Conditions:
- Complete payment is needed to confirm your booking 3 days before the workshop begins.
- Reschedule is available once 3 days before the workshop begins and should complete the workshop within 30days from the rescheduled date.
- No cancellation or rescheduling is allowed if inform less than 2 days before the workshop begins.
- The special offer can only be redeemed by a new member enrolling in one of our regular workshops of which has not been a member of Guudnest.
- This discount offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, discounts, or membership package; and/or the purchase of retail products sold by Guudnest; or under the brands of third parties, including, but not limited to, Kindermusik.
- This discount offer cannot be exchanged, refunded, replaced, or redeemed for cash or payment of merchandise/accounts/courses/workshops already enrolled in.
- This discount offer is only valid for attendees who are suitable for the trial workshop’s age limit and is subject to availability.
- This special offer is valid only at Guudnest store.
- Guudnest reserves the right to cancel any promotion at any time.
- The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice by Guudnest. The decision by Guudnest is settling any disputes shall be final.