Happy Mid-Autumn Festival Sunday Camp
We're over the moon with excitement as we celebrate the Moon Festival this September!
Let your children decide how to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival.
You will have an in-depth understanding of the Mid-Autumn Festival--- Is there really a bunny on the moon?
What a fun, exciting and delicious way of making the holiday traditions meaningful for the children!
Join the celebration and be part of this special festival as we learn the traditions and cultures on how this little bunny over the moon began.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AT GUUDNEST
Since we're slowly opening again, safety measures are still in place to keep you and everyone around you healthy and safe.
Let's continue to work together to keep everyone safe.
Please refer to the link for our safety preventive measures during our workshop.
Kicking off the school year by kicking away the virus! We will be giving away GUUDNEST Tea Tree Hand Sanitizer to all our workshops attendees for the month of September. Protect yourself and everyone around you.
Please click the link for details
Recipe & S.T.E.A.M. Activity
STEAM Quest: Happy Mid-Autumn Festival
Morning Recipe: Bunny on the moon BBQ Bento
Afternoon Recipe: Mid-Autumn Bunny Moon Cakes
Learningful Play Activity: Moon Festival Story Art & Craft
Sample of Daily Program
1st Half Day
9:30 - 9:45am :
Arrive and get ready for the workshop.
9:45 - 10:00am :
Orientation of the daily theme: cooking recipes & enriched learning activity.
10:00 - 11:45am :
Cooking Time: Savory Recipe - make your own lunch.
11:45 - 12:30pm :
Lunch & Quiet Play Time.
2nd Half Day
12:30 - 13:30pm :
S.T.E.A.M & Growth Mindset acitivity inspired by the daily theme.
13:30 - 15:00pm :
Cooking Time: Dessert / Snack Recipe
15:00 - 15:30pm :
Snack time & game.
Happy end of day camp! Home time.
Attending a Camp
- We kindly ask that you arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your camp as we will be preparing for your class until this time.
- Please leave within 10 mins after the class finishes for kids safety and cleaning of the kitchen facility
- For environmental issues, please bring the kid’s personal water bottle and a hand towel to be used throughout the workshop.
- In case your child doesn't like or chooses not to eat the lunch and/or snack made on the day, you are welcome to bring a packed lunch from home. We can reheat it in our steamer oven.
- Where possible, our instructors will accommodate dietary constraints. As a courtesy, we ask that you alert our staff of allergies and dietary restrictions upon booking OR 7 days prior to the booked class. Allergies are the responsibility of the attendee but not of Guudnest. We are unable to take responsibility for allergic reactions to foodstuffs.
During the Camp
- In order to control the workshop quality and enhance children’s concentration, parents are requested to stay in the parents’ rest area after 9:30 when the workshop starts.
- Due to the busy schedule in the camp, we do not provide photo taking service. Parents may take photos (no video) of their kids during the camp. However, kindly be discrete as not to interrupt the class.
- If we have any photo taken for our internal needs, we will share all we have got of the week through Google drive and send you the link by email. The link will be valid for one week.
- Kids must follow the rules in the kitchen in order to avoid any accident or injury during the workshop. Failure to follow instructions and kitchen rules misbehaved child will automatically be pulled out of the workshop and can only return and join the camp after he/she can work in a cooperative manner.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Please note the terms and conditions in regard to COVID-19
- For the safety of our community, Guudnest holds the right to seek family travel information declaration though our travel survey form, and we expect you to provide true and correct information to the best of your knowledge.
- All students are required to follow Guudnest’s COVID-19 Safety Precautionary Measures such as but not limited to filling out travel survey, temperature check, sanitize hands regularly, wearing of masks, haven’t been in contact with anyone who was suspected with COVID-19, etc.
- In any unforeseen circumstances and situations posed by COVID-19, Guudnest holds the right to do the following for the best interest and welfare of the campers, teaching staff members and the community:
• Adjust precautionary measures
• Adjust the camp time, student allocation, recipes, ingredients and activities
• Sudden postponement, rescheduling or cancelation of the camp.
- If the camp has to be cancelled due to the Taipei City Government’s announcements of COVID-19 measures, a refund will be made after deducting the booking administration fee, bank transaction fee, and camp fees.
- Please inform us immediately if yourself, anyone in your family or anyone you have been in frequent close contact with has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- If the camper is not feeling well at the time of their booked camp, we would advised for them to stay home and follow safety precautions. An administration fee of $300/half-day camp will be charged or $600/full day camp.
Sunday Camp Cancellation Policy
|Before the day camp||Points Refund %||Cash Refund %|
|Less than 3 Days||0%||0%|
- Members who booked the camp using points have the option to reschedule their camp to another week or theme only once at least 14 days prior to the camp booked. Slots will be based on availability.
- If in any case no rescheduled date has been selected, points refunded will be credited and can be used another time within 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Due to the unique nature of our program which involves the use of cooking and multi-disciplinary learning subjects, food ingredients and learning materials have been secured and prepared in advance for your child’s booking. Cancellation made in less than 24 hours will be charged $600/full day camp and $300/half-day camp for the day. If no cancellation was made, we would consider it as a no show and no refund will be made.