Happy Mother's Day Sunday Camp
Present your mom this Mother’s Day a real sensory feast – with your love for her is made edible!
Come join our Mother’s Day Sunday Camp to create pocket heart pita and heart-shaped cinnamon roll treats for your mommy.
This Mother’s Day month, we want you to feel extraordinarily special, and just relish this special day.
Free yourself up for a little “me” time and enjoy a room discount from our partner hotel - Dandy Hotel Tianmu branch.
The fine print:
☑Coupon is valid from May 2nd till September 30th, 2021
☑Check-in time is from Sunday-Friday and cannot be used on national holidays and with any other promos
☑Coupon is on valid in Tianmu branch and cannot be used in other branches
☑GUUDNEST and Dandy Hotel reserves the right to make any changes and/or modifications.
Any changes will be announced on the website without prior notice
Recipe & S.T.E.A.M. Activity
SundaySTEAM Quest: Happy Mother's Day
Morning Recipe: Love-filled Pocket Heart Pita with Chicken Salad with Love
Afternoon Recipe: Heart-Shaped Cinnamon Rolls
Learningful Play Activity: Queen-of-my-Heart-Floral Crown
Sample of Daily Program
1st Half Day
9:30 - 9:45am :
Arrive and get ready for the workshop.
9:45 - 10:00am :
Orientation of the daily theme: cooking recipes & enriched learning activity.
10:00 - 11:45am :
Cooking Time: Savory Recipe - make your own lunch.
11:45 - 12:30pm :
Lunch & Quiet Play Time.
2nd Half Day
12:30 - 13:30pm :
S.T.E.A.M acitivity inspired by the daily theme.
13:30 - 15:00pm :
Cooking Time: Dessert / Snack Recipe
15:00 - 15:30pm :
Snack time & game.
Happy end of day camp! Home time.
Attending a Camp
- We kindly ask that you arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your camp as we will be preparing for your class until this time.
- Please leave within 10 mins after the class finishes for kids safety and cleaning of the kitchen facility
- For environmental issues, please bring the kid’s personal water bottle and a hand towel to be used throughout the workshop.
- In case your child doesn't like or chooses not to eat the lunch and/or snack made on the day, you are welcome to bring a packed lunch from home. We can reheat it in our steamer oven.
- Where possible, our instructors will accommodate dietary constraints. As a courtesy, we ask that you alert our staff of allergies and dietary restrictions upon booking OR 7 days prior to the booked class. Allergies are the responsibility of the attendee but not of Guudnest. We are unable to take responsibility for allergic reactions to foodstuffs.
During the Camp
- In order to control the workshop quality and enhance children’s concentration, parents are requested to stay in the parents’ rest area after 9:30 when the workshop starts.
- Due to the busy schedule in the camp, we do not provide photo taking service. Parents may take photos (no video) of their kids during the camp. However, kindly be discrete as not to interrupt the class.
- If we have any photo taken for our internal needs, we will share all we have got of the week through Google drive and send you the link by email. The link will be valid for one week.
- Kids must follow the rules in the kitchen in order to avoid any accident or injury during the workshop. Failure to follow instructions and kitchen rules misbehaved child will automatically be pulled out of the workshop and can only return and join the camp after he/she can work in a cooperative manner.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Please note the terms and conditions in regard to COVID-19
- For the safety of our community, Guudnest holds the right to seek family travel information declaration through our travel survey form, and we expect you to provide true and correct information to the best of your knowledge.
- All students are required to follow Guudnest’s COVID-19 Safety Precautionary Measures such as but not limited to filling out travel surveys, temperature checks, sanitize hands regularly, wearing masks, haven’t been in contact with anyone who was suspected with COVID-19, etc.
- In any unforeseen circumstances and situations posed by COVID-19, Guudnest holds the right to do the following for the best interest and welfare of the campers, teaching staff members and the community:
• Adjust precautionary measures
• Adjust the camp time, student allocation, recipes, ingredients, and activities
• Sudden postponement, rescheduling, or cancelation of the camp.
- If the camp has to be canceled due to the Taipei City Government’s announcements of COVID-19 measures, a refund will be made after deducting the booking administration fee, bank transaction fee, and camp fees.
- Please inform us immediately if you, anyone in your family, or anyone you have been in frequent close contact with has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- If the camper is not feeling well before or at the time of their booked camp, we would advise them to stay home and follow safety precautions. An administration fee of $300/half-day camp will be charged or $600/full-day camp.
Sunday Camp Cancellation Policy
|Before the day camp||Points Refund %||Cash Refund %|
|Less than 3 Days||0%||0%|
- The points will be returned in full if the cancellation is made more than 14 calendar days prior to the date of camp.
- 7-13 calendar days prior to the camp start, the option to reschedule once or return 70% of the points (rounded up to the nearest whole digit) will be made available.
- 6 to 4 calendar days prior to the camp start, the option to reschedule once or return 50% of the points (rounded up to the nearest whole digit) will be made available.
- Less than 3 calendar days prior to the date of the camp, there is no option of rescheduling or canceling.
- Members are allowed to find a substitute if he/she can’t join the camp. What required only is the name of the kid and parent, mobile phone number before the camp starts.
- A minimum of 4 participants is required to run a camp. GUUDNEST reserves the right to reschedule the class or refund in full if less than 4 participants. If the camp is rescheduled, participants will be notified no matter than 48 hours before the class.
- 15% cancellation fee applied if request for refund.