Maker Space with Karlie
Be inspired and flourish this fall with our Maker, Karlie. Learn the art of floral arrangement, essential oil candle making, artistic candles, and make traditional Japanese Wagashi.
- TYPA - Art Teacher
- SFCA (Seoul Flower Cake Association) Qualify Teacher
- 日本UDS (Universal Designers Academ) 不凋花合格會員
- 日本JSA 烘焙協會合格會員 (Japanese Salonaise Association)
Traditional Japanese Wagashi
Immense your 5 senses in creating the traditional, well-known Japanese confectionary, Wagashi with a Japanese instructor, Karlie.
In this workshop, Karlie will take you through steps and techniques on how to create Wagashi, the Japanese edible art form— from making a mochi dough mixed with white bean paste for Wagashi skin, coloring, and turning it into various Spring flowers inspired designs using different techniques such as shaping, carving and stamping, making each piece of Wahashi a real edible piece of art to celebrate the Spring season!
You will takehome
- 9 pieces of Wagashi (Each about 40g)
- Takehome gift box
- Recipe sheet
- Complimentary snack and a cup of coffee or tea