“Love is the greatest refreshment of life – Pablo Picasso”
If baking is an art, then we’re all budding artists and bakers at the same time. We kick off our brand new program, Artsy Baker program, this LOVE month by transporting back into the Rose Era when the legendary artist Pablo Picasso fell in love. His artworks are filled with delightful colors of orange and pink, with lots of flowers and loving people!!
As Picasso once said, “Love is the greatest refreshment of life”, let’s create a colorful artwork and flavorful refreshment inspired by his delightful remark to celebrate the month of love!
Recipe & Art Activity
Artsy Baker XoXo Picasso
Recipe: Sweet Heart Rosy Butter Cookie Art
Project: “La Vie En Rose”
1.Portrait on a canvas (26cm x 22 cm) ＊Bring your own photos
Why Join GUUDNEST Learningful Play Program?
- Comprehensive program developed and delivered by the experienced teaching team since 2012.
- Unique bi-lingual S.T.E.A.M. based culinary program for children.
- Hands-on! Make your own lunch and snack!
- Daily enrichment activity to extend learning outside school.
- Essential life skills.
- Fun, attentive and experienced staff.
- Foster creativity and thinking ability.
Cancellation & Extension Policy
- The points will be returned in full if the cancellation is made more than 7 calendar days prior to the date of the workshop.
- 6 to 2 calendar days prior to the workshop starting, the option to reschedule or cancel will be made available.
- Less than 2 calendar days prior to the date of the workshop, the option to reschedule once per month or cancel and the points will be returned in full but need to pay a minimum admin fee of $300 (depending on the workshop).
- If less than 24 hrs, there is no option to cancel/reschedule, but members are allowed to find a substitute if he/she can’t join the workshop. What required only is the name of kid and parent, mobile phone number before the workshop starts.
- A minimum of 4 participants is required to run a workshop. GUUDNEST reserves the right to reschedule the class or refund in full if less than 4 participants. If the workshop is rescheduled, participants will be notified no later than 48 hours before the class.
* 15% cancellation fee applied if request for refund.* Members who booked the class using points can reschedule once per month if less than 24-48 hours before class, and points will be returned in full but would need to pay a cancellation fee of $300. If cancellation occurs the 2nd time of the month, no refund will be given. This condition applies to those who book the class using points only.