This program is designed and offered exclusively for Kidchen Club Tianmu Store.The most developing areas of a child’s brain during the first 3 years of their life are language, memory, hearing and vision. To seize this golden development, Cooking ABC program is designed to combine language and cooking together for young children. Besides food knowledge and cooking activities, each week, young children are introduced early literacy skills through a series of fun alphabet themed recipes. English is now a piece of cake and it couldn’t have been fun and taste this good!Weekly Theme & Recipe
H for Hot Lava Cake
Chocolate Lava Cake
D for Double Delicious Dish for Daddy's Day
Double Love Double Cheeseburger
A for Amazingly Awesome Cookie
Ricotta Cheese Cookie with Candied Orange Slice
V for Veggie in a Cake
M for Mello Mochi Fruit Salad
Mochi Fruit Salad with Red Bean
Our Children Not Just Book Smart, Need to be Life Smart!
Through our culinary-led, multi-disciplinary integrated curriculum, children are served with a 'Recipe for Life' in a learningful play way at Kidchen Club. To grow up having a happy, healthy and well-balanced life, our children need a recipe to help prepare them to be life smart, not just book smart. Kidchen Club believes in the power of food as a learning tool. So we use food and cooking as a launching point to introduce multi-disciplinary subjects, math, science, language, culture and essential life skills to children, which allows them to engage in a fun, hands-on and multi-sensory learning experience.
Why Join Kidchen Club Learningful Play Program ?
- Taiwan’s premier in kids culinary program since 2012
- Unique bi-lingual learningful play program through food and cooking that is specially designed for children.
- Hands on! Make your own lunch and snack!
- Daily enrichment activity to extend learning outside school
- Essential life skills
- Fun and Experienced instructors and staff
- Foster creativity and thinking ability
Attending a Workshop
- We kindly ask that you arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your workshop as we will be preparing for your class until this time.
- Please leave within 10 mins after the class finishes for kids safety and cleaning of the kitchen facility
- For environment issue, please bring kid’s personal water bottle and hand towel to be used throughout the workshop.
- In case your child doesn't like or chooses not to eat the lunch and/or snack made on the day, you are welcome to bring a packed lunch from home. We can reheat it in our steamer oven.
- Where possible, our instructors will accommodate dietary constraints. As a courtesy we ask that you alert our staff of allergies and dietary restrictions upon booking OR 7 days prior to the booked class. Allergies are the responsibility of the attendee but not of Kidchen Club. We are unable to take responsibility for allergic reactions to foodstuffs.
During the Workshop
- In order to control the workshop quality and enhance children’s concentration, parents are requested to stay in the parents’ rest area after the workshop starts.
- Due to busy schedule in the workshop, we do not provide photo taking service. Parents may take photos (no video) of your kids during the workshop. However, kindly be discrete as not to interrupt the class.
- If we have any photo taken for our internal needs, we will share all we have got of the week through Google drive and send you the link by email. The link will be valid for one week.
- Kids must follow the rules in the kitchen in order to avoid any accident or injury during the workshop. Failure to follow instructions and kitchen rules, misbehaved child will automatically be pulled out of the workshop and can only return and join the class after he/she can work in a cooperative manner.
Cancellation & Extension Policy
- The points will be return in full if the cancellation is made more than 7 calendar days prior to the date of workshop.
- 6 to 2 calendar days prior to the workshop starting, the option to reschedule or cancel will be made available.
- Less than 1 calendar days prior to the date of the workshop, the option to reschedule once per month or cancel and the points will be return in full, but need to pay a minimum admin fee of $200 (depending on the workshop).
- If less than 24 hrs, there is no option to cancel / reschedule, but members are allowed to find substitute if he/she can’t join the workshop. What required only is the name of kid and parent, mobile phone number before the workshop starts.
- A minimum of 4 participants is required to run a workshop. Kidchen Club reserves the right to reschedule the class or refund in full if less than 4 participants. If the workshop is rescheduled, participants will be notified no matter than 48 hours before the class.