Sunday Camp: Monster Halloween Camp
Calling all Germ Busters! Suit up and head on to GUUDNEST for a Pandemic Monster Halloween Camp. During this camp, you will be trained on How to Fight the Virus, get to cook your very own Germ Monster Burger, and bake your own Whoopie Vaccinated Monster!
All of which will be trained and supervised by our Germ Monster Buster Headmistress herself. Slots are limited, register as early as possible to get ahead of the pack!
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AT GUUDNEST
Since we're slowly opening again, safety measures are still in place to keep you and everyone around you healthy and safe.
Let's continue to work together to keep everyone safe.
Please refer to the link for our safety preventive measures during our workshop.
Please click the link for details
Recipe & S.T.E.A.M. Activity
STEAM Quest: Pandemic Monster Halloween
Morning Recipe: Pandemic Monster Burger
Afternoon Recipe: Whoopie Vaccinated Monster
Learningful Play Activities: Monster Play
Sample of Daily Program
1st Half Day
9:30 - 9:45am :
Arrive and get ready for the workshop.
9:45 - 10:00am :
Orientation of the daily theme: cooking recipes & enriched learning activity.
10:00 - 11:45am :
Cooking Time: Savory Recipe - make your own lunch.
11:45 - 12:30pm :
Lunch & Quiet Play Time.
2nd Half Day
12:30 - 13:30pm :
S.T.E.A.M activity inspired by the daily theme.
13:30 - 15:00pm :
Cooking Time: Dessert / Snack Recipe
15:00 - 15:30pm :
Snack time & game.
Happy end of day camp! Home time.
Our Children Not Just Book Smart, Need to be Life Smart!
A robust curriculum with a special blend of key learning ingredients. We believe that cooking lends itself well to education in the 21st century. Oh My GUUDNEST way of learning uses a special flavorful and learningful blend ingredients of:
- Sensory learning experiences through the 5 senses are like food to the brain of young children.
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math) cultivates a set of essential mindsets and skills that help children think, solve and invent things in a creative way.
- Growth Mindset allows children to thrive and embrace challenges head-on with good character traits
By combining these 3 important ingredients with cooking, it produces a very powerful way of learning that is fun, stimulating, hands-on and tasty! Children get to feed the food they cook not only to their bodies but also to their brains, enabling the development of knowledge and essential skills for them to thrive in learning and living in the 21st century.
Why Join Guudnest Learningful Play Program?
- Comprehensive program developed and delivered by the experienced teaching team since 2012.
- Unique bi-lingual S.T.E.A.M.-based culinary program for children.
- Hands-on! Make your own lunch and snack!
- Daily enrichment activity to extend learning outside school.
- Essential life skills.
- Fun, attentive and experienced staff.
- Foster creativity and thinking ability.
- Flexible option: half/day, whole day camp
Attending a Camp
- We kindly ask that you arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your workshop as we will be preparing for your class until this time.
- Please kindly leave within 10 mins after the workshop finishes for safety concerns when cleaning the kitchen facility.
- To save our environment, please bring your child's personal water bottle and hand towel to be used throughout the workshop.
- In case your child doesn't like or chooses not to eat lunch and/or their snack made on the day, you are welcome to bring a packed lunch from home. We can reheat it in our steamer oven.
- Where possible, our instructors will accommodate dietary constraints. As a courtesy, we ask that you alert our staff of allergies and dietary restrictions upon booking OR 7 days prior to the booked class. Allergies are the responsibility of the attendee but not of Guudnest. We are unable to take responsibility for allergic reactions to foodstuffs.
During the Camp
- In order to control the workshop quality and enhance children’s concentration, parents are requested to stay in the parents’ rest area after the workshop starts.
- Due to the busy schedule in the workshop, we do not provide photo taking service. Parents may take photos (no video) of their kids during the workshop. However, kindly be discrete as not to interrupt the class.
- If we have any photos taken for our internal needs, we will share all we have got of the week through Google drive and send you the link by email. The link will be valid for one week.
- Kids must follow the rules in the kitchen in order to avoid any accidents or injuries during the workshop. Failure to follow instructions and kitchen rules, a misbehaved child will automatically be pulled out of the workshop and can only return and join the class after he/she can work in a cooperative manner.
Booking Terms and Conditions
In addition to the existing GUUDNEST Summer Camp terms and conditions, please note the terms and conditions with regard to COVID-19
- For the safety of our community, GUUDNEST holds the right to seek a health declaration form, and we expect you to provide true and correct information to the best of your knowledge.
- All campers are required to follow GUUDNEST’s COVID-19 Safety Precautionary Measures:
- filling out contact tracing form
- temperature check
- sanitize hands regularly
- wearing of masks
- not in contact with anyone who was suspected of COVID-19
- In any unforeseen circumstances and situations posed by COVID-19, GUUDNEST holds the right to do the following for the best interest and welfare of the campers, teaching staff members and the community:
- Adjust precautionary measures
- Adjust the camp time, student allocation, recipes, ingredients, and activities
- Sudden postponement, rescheduling, or cancelation of the camp.
- If the camp has to be canceled due to the Taipei City Government’s announcement of COVID-19 measures, a refund will be made after deduction of the following fees:
- Administration Fee (15% of the original price amount)
- Please inform us immediately if you or anyone in your family or have been in frequent close contact with has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- If the camper is not feeling well at the time of their booked camp, we would advise them to stay home and follow safety precautions. A food handling fee of $300/half-day camp or $600/full-day camp will be charged.
Sunday Camp Cancellation Policy
|Days before the camp||Point Refund %||Cash Refund %|
|Less than 3 days||0%||0%|
Sunday Camp Conditions
- The points will be returned in full if the cancellation is made more than 14 calendar days prior to the date of camp.
- 7-13 calendar days prior to the camp start, the option to reschedule once or return 70% of the points (rounded up to the nearest whole digit) will be made available.
- 6 to 4 calendar days prior to the camp start, the option to reschedule once or return 50% of the points (rounded up to the nearest whole digit) will be made available.
- Less than 3 calendar days prior to the date of the camp, there is no option of rescheduling or canceling.
- Members are allowed to find a substitute if he/she can’t join the camp. What is required only is the name of the kid and parent, mobile phone number before the camp starts.
- A minimum of 4 participants is required to run a camp. GUUDNEST reserves the right to reschedule the class or refund in full if less than 4 participants. If the camp is rescheduled, participants will be notified no matter than 48 hours before the class.
- 15% cancellation fee applies upon request for refund.